So we all know that a simple empty chips bag takes at least 500 years to decompose! Well, there is a country called Singapore 🇸🇬 which is too small for trash so let’s see how they recycle the trash! So first the trash goes to an incineration plant where it is burned under over 1000 degrees Celsius! The fire burns forever and converts the trash into heat and electricity to power thousands of houses! But wait, when the fire burns trash, it makes toxic air right? But these people convert the toxic air into very clean air so it doesn’t pollute the environment! This takes care of 90% of the trash. The remaining 10% of trash was converted to ash and is dumped into a faraway man-made water pond which does not meet and disrupt the ocean environment! This concept is so environmentally friendly that we should bring this process to the entire world!
Please do make the earth a better place to live for our future generations to come!!! I hope other countries follow Singapore 🇸🇬 and make our earth a better place to live!
By Sri Nihal Tammana
Leave A Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.